Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How I got here

Hubs did it... well not literally. We had always talked about having a threesome. I wanted two guys and he wanted two girls. But I never gave in for two reasons. 1. It is cheating And 2. I didn't know how I would react to seeing him with another woman. Nevermind that I am straight and have never even kissed a girl! I have been curious but Kitty licking ain't my thing. Blame it on knowing too much!

Last summer I lost someone dear to me. I got depressed. Needed an outlet. I caved. I started searching for our third. You wouldn't believe how easy it was for me and how hard it was for him! For every girl he talked to, I had 20 willing and waiting men! Gals if you think your man ain't cheatin think again!!! Two words. Ashley Madison. Set up a fake profile and go look for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


    ReplyDelete