Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wife and Mom

Before you go and judge, let me explain a little about myself. I am a 35 year old married mother of two young children. I have been married for 6 years. I grew up in a normal home meaning no substance abuse or broken marriage. I have one sibling. Was close to my mom and grandma. I grew up in the Bible belt but my family is not super religious. I have a steady job working 9-5 Monday through Friday. I take the kiddos to daycare and school. I have some minor depression but it is under control with medication. We have a dog and a mortgage.

Life is pretty much normal.... on the surface.

2 comments:

  1. Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad. See the link below for more info.


    #cheating
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


    ReplyDelete