Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Search

Well, I have to admit, I started with Craigslist. Casual encounters. Who knew such a thing existed? Certainly not me. I found out about it at work. A coworker frequently browsed the ads and would occasionally show me. We laughed and talked about how pathetic that was but in all reality I had no idea where to start. I didn't want it to be anyone that I knew well because that would be weird. But I am also very picky about my sexual partners so getting to know someone first was a must for me. Ironic I know.

The first ad I put out there resulted in a hundred emails within the first hour. Some with pictures!  When I would see an attachment I was like "oh great, I can see what they look like!" Ha!  I wasn't prepared to get pictures of their "manhood!" Guys are awfully proud of what they have below the belt! I didn't reply to any of them at first. I mean how can you weed through pictures of penis after penis? Besides they have to be cute enough that I won't vomit BEFORE they take their clothes off. I learned real quick which ones were manwhores and which ones weren't. I only replied to the reluctant ones. I also only replied to the ones with G rated pictures. I found Damon, John, and Todd. Two single men and one married. I was reluctant to reply to the married one. 

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her phone. I finally found a recommendation about a reliable PI to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com Mr James to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her phone contents remotely and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, tell him i referred you.


    ReplyDelete